9 May 2014

Miranda Kerr Models for Michael Kors



Hello,

Australian model, Miranda Kerr is right now in one of my favourite cities.
I'm referring to Shanghai, of course! I lived there for a short while, a few years back and miss the city and its people so much.

Well, she is in China right now modelling for Michael Kors at his 'Jet Set Experience Fashion Show'. The brunette beauty also attended a Michael Kors flagship store opening in the same city, on Thursday

I absolutely love the pink dress Miranda Kerr wore whilst walking the ramp. It goes so well with the gold cuffs, necklace and belt. I just love the entire outfit and she looks so beautiful. What do you think?






Michael Kors' Jet Set Experience Fashion Show
Shanghai, China


Miranda Kerr at Michael Kors' Store Opening
Shanghai, China


Until my next post...


Sonal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips