11 Mar 2014

In the Nude...


Hey!

Hope everyone's Tuesday is going really well! 

Today I wanted to do a post on nude nail polish. Amongst my various obsessions, I have had this long obsession with collecting and wearing nail polish from different brands, in an array of colours and finishes, which I am sure most of you all are also! 

To make a break from the usual vibrant colours i tend to choose, I though about going through a phase of only painting my nails in shades of beige, for a muted look. It is far more practical for when I attend job interviews and plus, it goes well with every outfit! As I go for the smokey eyes look most days of the week, nude nails may to some extent tone it down a little. For those who do not like painting their nails, maybe experiment by opting for a nude colour to help give their nails a fresh look. I do not believe this look could ever go out of fashion, it really is a classic! Let us see how long my new phase will last, before I get bored. Or I could be loving it so much that I end up experimenting the nude make up look!

Here are the various shades of nude I have found from different brands currently available in the nail polish department...






Clinique - Peek a Boo, I see you

YSL - Rose Abstrait 24

Essie - Pillow Talk

Deborah Lippmann - Naked

Tom Ford - Sugar Dune

YSL - Beige Leger 22

O.P.I. - My Very First Knockwurst

Chanel - Rose Moire

Leighton Denny - Leading Lady

Dior - Incognito 257

Bobbi Brown - Pink Cloud

MAC - Pep Pep Pep

Clinique - Birthday Suit

Dolce & Gabbana - Perfection 220

MAC - Skin

Butter London - Crumpet



Did you find one you like? Or are you more like me and wish to have them all!


Until my next post...


Sonal x






1 comment:

 
Blogging tips