3 Mar 2014

Black & White Decor



Hey!

Interior design has always been a passion of mine and looking at gorgeously decorated rooms makes my heart skip a beat and fills me with great joy! I have always loved the black and white colour scheme for interiors. In fact, I cannot wait for the day I own a house, so I can decorate to my heart's content. That includes one room decorated with a black and white theme, it is very chic! 










Did you like browsing through these pictures? Remember, the black and white theme does not mean you cannot add a few items of colour. These include vases with plants, moss balls or vibrant flowers, silver lamp bases and neutral shaded photo frames and artwork, all of which are noticeable in the pictures. 


Until my next post...

Sonal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips