24 Mar 2014

Happy Monday! (yes... Monday!)


Hey!

Happy Monday! Well it is a new week, a new opportunity to get things right and work harder. Besides, we have one week left before April. Like me, why not try to squeeze in one (or as many) accomplishments which you set out to do this month but have not ticked off your list yet.

Did you not write down your goals for March? No problem! Just write the goals you know can be achieved this week, the rest you can add to your April's list. Do that and you would have got a new (good) habit going! I am a firm believer in writing my goals down. The process itself of writing it down helps clear my mind and makes what I want a lot more certain. If your goals are vague, how can you get excited by them?  While I write, it helps me visualise my goals and anticipate being that person I have envisioned, the person I want to be. Give it a go, write your goals down in a notebook or diary and see how confident you will feel about them after.

Of course, action needs to follow as writing down your goals only provides fresh impetus to the challenge. Your consequent actions (and strategic thinking) is what determines whether you achieve your goals. Do not be put off, hard work is essential, so do it anyway knowing that what you get in return is far greater than your efforts. Do it knowing that the person you want to be is who you will eventually become, for it is the hard work that transforms you.

Until my next post...

Sonal x




Original Quote from a Speech by Ellen J. Sirleaf
Image source: www.renbehan.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips