2 Mar 2014

Something Sweet...


Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead. 

Having made my all time favourite dessert a few weeks ago, the irresistible Banoffee Pie (or what my little niece calls Binocular Pie!), I have had this intense yearning for all things caramel! Whilst making the lovely dessert, the sweet smell of caramel filled me with nostalgia. At that point, I remembered as a child eating the mini caramel tarts I got from the school dinner ladies at lunch, with great joy! It was so delicious! Perfectly made and finished off with a tiny swirl of whipped cream on top. School dinners for me was so yummy and I am pretty sure the others at my school thought the same as there was always a rush to get a second serving!

Well, with my sweet tooth craving for those caramel tarts, I started browsing for recipes online to find the perfect fix and I came across snaps of some extremely tempting chocolate caramel tarts...







Image Credit: Pinterest


Aren't they just divine! Though I doubt mine will turn out as perfect as these, I shall try my best!
I will let you know how it turned out, soon. What was your favourite dessert as a child? What sweet memories and feelings does it conjure up? Is it still a favourite? What dessert do you love to indulge in now? Do share!

Until my next post...

Sonal x



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips