2 Apr 2014

Decor: Tufted Headboards


Hey!

Hope your week is going very well.

Tufted headboards is the focus of today's post. Headboards really are key feature to any bed, regardless of size. Tufted headboards need not be outdated (I cringe every time I remember the heavily patterned, usually floral, tufted headboards from the 80's!), so long as you choose a tufted headboard that suits your bedroom, opting for upholstery in a muted colour. If your budget is on the larger side, why not go for one made from pure silk for an added flair, but only if you were going for that opulent look.

Below are some very well chosen tufted headboards that compliments the decor of each room. Notice how there are no (outlandish) patterns and the colours here are very muted, that is white, beige, duck egg, peach, grey and offish white rather than bright, vibrant colours.











Images: Houzz, Pinterest and House & Home

Well I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it! I do adore tufted headboards, which is odd considering how much I hated the velvet one I had when I was a child! I hope it has got you thinking about how you could bring a piece of tufted furnishing into your home, be it a tufted headboard like the ones above, or tufted borne settee, tufted ottoman or armchair. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Until my next post...

Sonal x



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips