23 Apr 2014

TRAVEL: Top 5 Secluded Places to Visit


Hello to all my lovely readers!

I hope each and every one of you readers had a fantastic Easter break and enjoyed eating all that chocolate as much as I did!

Travelling abroad (when time and money permits) always adds to my collection of rewarding life experiences. My wish is to travel to more places and explore it for myself. I want to absorb the cultural richness of each place, meet its native people and visit stunning beauty spots and heritage sites.

I love that invigorating feeling of knowing I am in a place far away and entirely different to the place I call home.

Always on the search to discover unusual travel destinations, I have comprised a list of 5 breathtakingly magnificent tourist attractions I one day want to visit. These are located in some of the most secluded places on earth.


TOP 5

SECLUDED PLACES TO VISIT





1

 Grand Canyon National Park,
    Arizona (USA)







2

Guilin, Guangxi (China)








3

Salar de Uyuni  (Bolivia)








4

 Glacier National Park, Montana (USA)










5

 Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland







Have you travelled to any of these places? If you have, please share as I would love to hear your experiences. Are there any other undiscovered or secluded tourist destinations that ought to be on this list? Do share!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Until my next post...

Sonal x



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips